Myanmar Upper Land | culture & travel
Tour Type: Social AwarenessDuration: One dayDeparture from: Hotel in Mandalay
Transfer to the located place to listen and discuss on presentation and demonstration of Myanmar Traditional Culture to promote cross-cultural understanding.
(# 45 mins for questions and answers and hand-on practice were included #)
(1) Myanmar Marionettes (or)
(2) Myanmar traditional Dance and Orchestra
Sense: Research alternatives, Be culturally sensitive
Visit the related place where have been producing Professional Myanmar Handicraft like;
(1) Production of Professional (or) Myanmar Marionettes (or)
(2) Production of the component for Myanmar Traditional Orchestra (or)
(3) Production of the silk weaving (or) Tapestry making.
Sense: Make meaningful connections, become a patron of locally owned businesses
Transfer to the Yankin Hill where about 3 miles east of Mandalay palace, nice view of a mountain and the quiet and relaxed place, a cave altar with gold fish at the foot of the pagoda. The hill is about 215 meters high and ranging from North to South about 2013 meters wide. Meal: Traditional Myanmar cuisine at according to agreed menu for authentic local culture
- Visiting the villages along the canal and continue to one of the meditation center near foot of the Yetagon hill.
- Learn about Buddhist culture and meditation center.
- Then 30 minutes treek to the top of the hill and have panoramic view from the hill.
- Then back to Mandalay and on the way you can see the local people in their firms.
Sense: Nature and Environmental assessmentDinner: Traditional Myanmar Cuisine at local restaurant and Mandalay Marionettes Theater (or) Minthar Theater for Myanmar traditional performance.
Optional Restaurant and Performance: Dinner at “Kinsana Garden” of Mandalay Hill Resort Hotel with the traditional performance of Dance from Dynasties.
Meal: Serve European buffet
(Only 6 month available from 1st Oct to 31st March)
What you can expect!